Tuesday 13 September 2011

FEIJOA WINE: part three

Well it's been a while since my last feijoa wine update. But at last... We have taken the wine out of the demijohn and bottled it! We were actually a bit naughty and probably left in there longer than usual. 
But it was looking lovely and clear when we syphoned it into the bottles.

And of course we had a cheeky taste before the wine made it to the bottles! Yum! We used an assortment of different bottles we had collected over the last few months. I love that they are all mismatched shapes, sizes and colours. Now for the fun part... Making labels!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE feijoas!!! I am sooo envious that you have them in NZ.
    I wish they would grow over here as well.

    Usually I am not a big fan of wine, but I'm sure the feijoa wine will taste delicious :)

    Love, Lily
    Lonely Afternoon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx