Friday 20 January 2012

FEIJOA WINE: part four


At long last our Feijoa wine is ready! (You can check out the process of our feijoa wine here) So I did a quick wee label to pop on our mismatched bottles. They're not typical looking labels but I've seen some really cool, unconventional ones around lately. I particularly like the Logan Wine labels by War Design which have embroidered flower patterns on them. I love it when an old trade or craft comes back into style :)





It was a lovely bubbly surprise when we first opened a bottle of our wine... Somehow it was sparkling! Apparently it's called the Malic Acid Effect and it just happens once in a blue moon to a batch. And I've got to say I hope it happens often! It was super yummy and sweet. Almost a wine crossed with a cider. Delish!


17 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! Love the labels Tori, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! What type of adhesive did you use? Also, was there a great way you discovered was the best way to remove the original wine labels? I'm about to work on our mis-match bottles as well.

    Thank you in advance,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LAscrapper, I used 3M Spray Adhesive on our labels. I soaked the bottles in hot soapy water and scrapped as much of the label off as I could with my fingers and a scrubbing brush. I left them out to dry and then used turpentine to get rid of any sticky residue. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to thank you for the efforts in this blog. the quality is good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really amazed with your writing talent. Thanks for sharing, Love your works

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic website. A lot of helpful info here. great article

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helpful information here. Thanks to the effort you put into this blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Extremely pleasant and fascinating post. Continue posting. We're waiting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the informative post. Keep on writing

    ReplyDelete
  10. excellent publish, very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should proceed your writing.

    ReplyDelete

  12. I am confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is typical to encounter difficulties when using assignment writing services.

    ReplyDelete

  14. One of the most serious issues is a lack of good communication.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing such a good opinion, post is nice, that why i have read it completely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx